Sign up for email alerts
Latest News from the UAW Local 440 Leadership
* As of midnight tonight, the UAW is on strike against General Motors and our Local 440 membership is walking out of the plant.
Everyone please report to the Union Hall 1 hour before your scheduled strike assignment to get instructions from your strike captain.
All questions from the media should be referred to the local president.
* Retiree Meeting scheduled for 9/16 has been CANCELLED.
* Local negotiations have begun. The floor will be covered by alternates for the duration of bargaining.
* You can find the report of your elected delegates to the 2019 Special Convention on Bargaining by clicking HERE.
* Update from the Special Bargaining Convention. Jeremy and Derek received the following information as delegates to the Convention.
Proposed Resolutions, click here
Convention Rules, click here
UAW Constitution, updated in 2018, click here
There will be a full Convention report upon return for the membership!
* If you ever wonder why we give to VCAP, to support candidates who will support and stand up for workers, read this letter from a great friend of labor, Sen Sherrod Brown, D-OH. See it here
* RETIREES! You can find a copy of the calendar of monthly dinners by clicking here!
Medical visits ANYTIME, virtually!
Click here for more!
UAW Local 440 on Strike!
2019 GM Production Calendar
Please see the file below. This is a pdf file of the 2015 National Agreement in it's entirety.
Please see the document below. This is the latest newsletter from the UAW for it's members. It includes reports from many officers, including the chairman and president.
Please see the file below, containing a pdf file of the 2015 Local agreement.
Know your rights!
Employees have rights, known as Weingarten Rights, that apply during investigative interviews. If you feel that any conversation with management could result in discipline in any way, you have the right to ask for Union representation. Management does not have to inform you of this right! You can find further explanations here. Know your rights and let the Union help protect you! For more details, you can go here.